[Njabs-talk] RFB and D New Website

Quintina M. Singleton qmsingleton at comcast.net
Fri Feb 19 19:32:42 UTC 2010

Announcing Newly Designed RFB&D® Website

RFBD logo

Dear RFB&D Community of Members, Volunteers, Donors, Educators, Parents, and Staff:

We are proud to announce the newly designed RFB&D website scheduled for release on

Monday, February 22, 2010.

Based on user feedback and current website activity patterns, the new web design

features intuitive navigation, updated graphics and direct access to our more popular

sections.  We thank each of you for your comments, input and recommendations and

trust you will agree that the new design is a reflection of these suggestions.  We

encourage each of you to familiarize yourself with the new site and share your comments

with us via the CONTACT US section -

www.rfbd.org

.

Additionally, at this time we are officially launching the RFB&D Blog entitled

Access and Achievement.

  Access and Achievement

 picks up where our Washington DC media roundtable left off earlier this month.

RFB&D was privileged to have a collection of key industry thought leaders and our

newest assembly of National Achievement Award winners in a room where they openly

shared personal experiences, challenges and hope for more wide-spread accessibility

of content in the near future. Please visit us often to participate in this ongoing

discussion.

The newly designed RFB&D site has also been validated as 508 compliant and upgraded

to meet version 2.0 of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).  Please know

that we are dedicated to ensuring the highest possible compliance standards and ask

for you to contact us directly if you experience any difficulties, have any questions

or are willing to make suggestions regarding how we may improve the user experience.

Thank you,

The RFB&D Organizational Positioning Department

www.rfbd.org