[Njabs-talk] Conference call this Sunday the 21st

hashgirl2 at aol.com hashgirl2 at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 20:45:36 UTC 2010

Hello everyone its Shafeka reminding you all of this Sundays conference
call about college and careers. We will be hearing from Sherlock
Washington a very successful adult who has his own company for
technology. He is his own boss, married, and a successful college
gradguate. Then we will have Harrison who many met at the last NJ
convention. He works in a business firm being the only blind
individual. These two successful adults serve as an example for all of
us so please make it a note to be on this great call.
Our number is 218-862-6420
Passcode- 1283296