[Njabs-talk] passing of David Sullivan

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 03:07:55 UTC 2010

I'm sorry to here the news!
Rania,

-----Original Message-----
From: njabs-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:njabs-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Serena
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 7:54 PM
To: New Jersey Association of Blind Students
Subject: [Njabs-talk] passing of David Sullivan

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to tell you that David Sullivan, a Federationist in southern
NJ., passed away from a heart attack this past Tuesday.  My friend (his
girlfriend) Kat Bottner just informed me.  David was just about to get
involved in an NFB chapter.  Kat wanted me to let those of you whose lives
he touched know what happened.

Sincerely,
Serena
njabs-talk: