[Njabs-talk] passing of David Sullivan

Quintina M. Singleton qmsingleton at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 02:23:10 UTC 2010

 Serena,

I can't thank you enough for sharing this sad and shocking news.  I had no
idea.  In fact, I was thinking how I need to give David a call to see how
things are going with him.

I can say that David will be greatly missed.  I only knew him for less than
a year, but each time we talked; it was a pleasant experience.

Please if you hear anything in regards to funeral arrangements, feel free to
post them to the list.

Take Care,

Quintina