[Njabs-talk] FIRST EVER NJABS SUMMIT

Hashgirl2 at aol.com Hashgirl2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 01:49:01 UTC 2010

Attention all NJABS members. Tomorrow, June 13, we will be having a  very
exciting conference call at 8.00 p.m. We will discuss the 1st ever NJABS
summit we intend on holding May 2011. We will set up planning committees for
all  aspects of the summit, and we want all voices to be heard. Come, listen,
and put  in your ideas. In addition, the wonderful Andrew Ligus will share
his  experiences as an amazing chef who is blind. Our number is 218-862-6420
access  code- 1283296
Regards,
Shafeka