[Njabs-talk] Thruoureyes Double Header Wednesday June 16, 2010

Quintina M. Singleton qmsingleton at comcast.net
Mon Jun 14 21:17:06 UTC 2010

Thru Our Eyes announces a doubleheader this

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at 8:00 p.m. EST.

At 8:00 p.m., Joe Ruffalo, host of Thru Our Eyes, president of the state affiliate

of the NFBNJ and a member of the national board of directors of the NFB will interview

Adam Szczepaniak, director of the New Jersey State Library Talking Book and Braille

Center

Discussion will be centered around the history of the library service, goals and

objectives, new programs and projects.  In addition, proposed funding reductions

will be outlined and a how to "get involved to save our libraries" will be highlighted.

The new digital playerwill be featured.

At 9:00 p.m., On the Bright Side with co-hosts, Jerry Moreno, chapter president of

the NFB in Charlotte, North Carolina and Jane Degenshein, founder and leader of a

support group, Eyes Closed, Hearts Open, ECHO and a member of the at large chapter

of the NFBNJ will interview Joseph Rocco Cervasio, author and motivational speaker

In addition, Jerry will discuss and highlight tech tips featuring Youtube and other

sites.

Jane will highlight author J.A. Jance.

How to access Thru Our Eyes

logging into

www.thruoureyes.org

For JAWS users,

www.thruoureyes.org/jaws.html

If you wish to ask a question during the shows, please call

1 888 572 0141

Remember