[Njabs-talk] Need help with Adobe

Angel Reyes angel_antonio.reyes at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 23:41:12 UTC 2010

Well you could try updating adobe reader to version 9 and see if it works.

On Mar 28, 2010, at 4:20 PM, Brian Mackey <bigmac0711 at comcast.net> wrote:

Hello,

I have been unable to use ZoomText to read Adobe files. I have ZoomText version 9.18.8 and Adobe version 8.2. When I open Adobe, I receive a message box stating that my version of Adobe is not compatable with my version of ZoomText. What do I need to do to get Adobe to cooperate with ZoomText? Please let me know as soon as possible. I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Brian Mackey