[Njabs-talk] NFBNJ Registration Form for State Convention

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 11 19:55:03 UTC 2010

Here it is again. I forgot to attach the registration form.

I want to thank those individuals who joined us for our informative conference call with Mr. Jim Gashel from KNFB Technologies discussing the launching of Blio last night.
As you know the NFBNJ state convention is fast approaching. It will be taking place on Friday, November 5-Sunday, November 7th.
I'm encouragingALL students to attend because we will be having 12 states in attendance including Delaware, Maryland, Nebraska, etc as well as our NABS student representative, Karen Anderson from Nebraska will be joining us in New Jersey for the first time.
So spread the word to all your friends on Facebook and text.
Attached you will find the registration form that you need to print out and mail in to Joe Ruffalo with your payment.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Warmest Regards,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez
NJABS, President