[Njabs-talk] Fashion Show Deadline Changed To November 1st

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 20:12:42 UTC 2010

The following announcement is in

need of your immediate attention.

WANTED   All PERFORMERS

AND FASHION MODELS
*****************
Wanted all talent for our talent show

slated for Friday night November 5! This will be our first talent/fashion

showcase. If you would like to participate
in the talent show portion, kindly

contact Janie Degenshein via phone:
973 736 5785
or via e-mail:
jdegen16 at comcast.net
The

deadline is November  1 and I look

forward to hearing from you as the slots are

limited.
**************
Wanted: Fashion Models for the New Jersey NFB Fashion

Show, November 5 at the State Convention!
Calling all fashion models--teens,

men and women!  Linda Zani Thomas, author of Looking Good Without Looking

for Women ( January 2010, Braille Monitor)
and Looking Good Without Looking

for Men ( May 2010, Braille Monitor) will be coordinating our first fashion show

the evening of November 5, 2010. If you
would like to model, please

pre-register by November 1 at
lindazani at aol.com
or

201-314-8045. She will consult with you during the month of October and

help
you put together a look from your own closet for the fashion show. We

have a limited number of spots available, so please contact Linda as soon as

you
can!
There will be a short rehearsal prior to the fashion show that is

mandatory for all models. Linda will also be speaking at two workshops earlier

that day,
but remember, all fashion show models MUST pre-register by November

 1.
Submitted byJane Degenshein

and Linda Thomas