[Njabs-talk] Selling a New BCBG Maxazria leather jacket

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 16 18:25:14 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
. I'm selling a Ladies BCBG Maxazria Black leather jacket. It has a zip front closure midway only but it has a flap that covers your chest and neck. Very fashionable. It is a size Small. It has an asymmetrical  hemline which means the jacket is already short at the waist but the hemline is cut shorter in the back and it's a little longer in the front. The long sleeves of the jacket are slim and sleek and it has goring near where the cuff line would start but it does not have cuffs because it's a leather jacket. It has the design of the flap on top of the midway zip closure so that you can put a cute printed scarf around your neck and it won't get caught in the zipper or if you want to change it up, you can just open the flap and expose your upper chest area and neck.

This beautiful jacket is priced at BCBG for $448 but I'm selling it for $360.
I think it's a great discounted price. It's inside the BCBG garment bag with its tags still on it.
It has never been worn. Brand spankin' new!

So if you're interested or would like more info about the jacket, please contact me at the info below. Or if you know someone who may be interested, please forward this email to them.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Evelyn Valdez
cell: 908-803-4891
email: tweetybaby19 at comcast.net