[Njabs-talk] Hear the Ball in New York City's Central Park - Beeper Baseball

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 15 00:59:10 UTC 2010

I would like to take

this opportunity to invite you to a special event being held in New York City’s Central Park

on September 18th 2010.

The City of New York is hosting a Beep baseball game for the NJ

Lightning to play against the Long Island Bombers in Central

Park.  The name of the event is Hear the Ball.  This

should make for a very nice experience and will allow our team to continue to

progress in one of its guiding  principles which is to raise awareness of

the abilities of people who are blind and visually impaired  while

allowing visually impaired athletes to play and compete in a sport they love so

much.

I hope you can join

us.  I have attached a flyer put out by the City of New York to promote the event.  Please

share this information and the flyer with your family, friends and colleagues

as all are welcome to attend and support the NJ Lightning.

Thank you for your

continued support of the NJ Lightning and our sport.  If you could forward

the attached flyer to your contacts in the visually impaired community we would

appreciate that very much.

Best Regards,

John Sanfratello
Manager NJ Lightning

This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for the personal
and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named above. This message
may include advisory, consultative and/or deliberative material and, as such,
would be privileged and confidential and not a public document. Any Information
in this e-mail identifying a client of the Department of Human Services (DHS) is
confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not review,
transmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any
attachments to it and you must delete this message. You are requested to
notify the sender by return e-mail.

This E-mail, including any attachments,  may be intended solely for the personal  and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named above. This message  may include advisory, consultative and/or deliberative material and, as such,  would be privileged and confidential and  not a public document. Any Information  in this e-mail identifying a client of the Department of Human Services or the Department of Children and Families is confidential.  If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must delete this message. You are requested to notify the sender by return e-mail.