[Njabs-talk] Friendly NJABS conference call reminder April 10, 2011

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 03:18:28 UTC 2011

Hi NJABS,
This is just a reminder for our conference call taking place this Sunday, April 10, 2011. So what are we discussing? Of course our upcoming and highly anticipated NJABS student seminar next month! So we will be sharing some highlights of what we have planned but here's your last chance to share, comment, or suggest. Remember this is your seminar and we've taken your ideas into consideration. So we hope you will join us.