[Njabs-talk] Homegoing Service for Charles Branch

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 16:18:52 UTC 2011

Charles Branch  was an active member of the NFB and of the northern chapter.
Charles attended national and state conventions with the courage to
make a difference in changing what it means to be blind.
I will miss Charles Branch however, his spirit will continue to live on!
With much respect!
Joe Ruffalo

I am sending this to you at the request of Rebecca Irvin, President of
the Northern Chapter of NFB:

It is with much sadness that I tell you that our friend Charles Branch
passed away on Thursday, July 22 at Beth Israel Hospital.

His homegoing services will be held on Monday August 1st at Beulah
Baptist Church, 580 South 12th St. (cross street South Orange Ave.),
Newark, NJ; Visitation will commence at 10:00 a.m. and will be
immediately followed by the funeral at 11:30 a.m.

For further information, you can e-mail Rebecca at: rirvin14 at optonline.net