[Njabs-talk] National Rep assigned for our 35th annual conventionNovember, Clark

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 22:51:41 UTC 2011

The National Federation of the Blind of New jersey will hold its 35th annual state convention at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Clark, New Jersey, 36 Valley Road from Friday, November 11 through Sunday, November 13.

I am honored to announce that a former "Jersey girl" will be our national representative.

Her powerful exciting and motivational addresses will move all to the next level of changing what it means to be blind.

 The national representative is  Everly Hairston.

The hotel is accepting reservations at  732 574 0100.

For all overnight conventioneers, a full breakfast is included.

Please, when making reservations, state the NFBNJ convention.

Remember: When we all do, it becomes doable.

The more we try, the more we succeed.

Everything is impossible until you do it.

Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!
Joseph J. Ruffalo
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Phone:  973-743-0075
Please visit our State and National Web Sites
http://www.nfbnj.org
http://www.thruoureyes.org
http://www.blindchildren.org
http://www.nfb.org