[Njabs-talk] GABS Cordially Invites You

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:26:19 UTC 2011

Hello All!
The Georgia Association of Blind Students will be hosting it's monthly
teleconference today. We are having two students talk about what they
are doing now they have graduated. Then, guest speaker Anil Lewis,
will  be addressing the student body on the responsibilities of every
voter. In light of the recent discussion on the list, I am pleased to
invite anyone who would like to attend the call, so that we can all
learn from a highly experienced leader, and get an opportunity to ask
questions.
The call information is as follows: