[Njabs-talk] NFB State Convention/Talent Showcase!

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 21:41:30 UTC 2011

The 35th annual state convention of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 36 Valley Road, Clark
from November 11 to November 13.

In addition, we will be celebrating 20 years of the establishment of our
Parents Division and honoring Carol Castellano,founder and  president

The registration form can be located on the state website by visiting

www.nfbnj.org
***
The following message is from Jane Degenshein, coordinator of the talent
showcase.
Hello Federationists

It is that time again to think about our state convention and the Friday
night talent extravaganza!

This year we would like to showcase the students, teachers, and parents.

But of course, I would love to open the talent night to all of you.

Kindly send me your contact information and what you would like to perform
by October 15 and it would be my pleasure to add you to the list.

Please email me at, jdegen16 at comcast.net or via phone at 973 736 5785.

The talent showcase is from 8 til around 11 and will also include the
student/parent horse race fundraiser.

Music will be provided by one of our famous DJ's.

Come ready to laugh, sing, and surprises galore!

***

Looking forward to another fabulous convention and a fun Friday night.

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side