[Njabs-talk] A Student Skit for the NFBNJ State convention Talent Show?

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 00:17:08 UTC 2011

Hello NJABS:
So our NFBNJ 35th annual state convention will be held from Friday, November 11th-Sunday, November 13th 2011 at the Crowne Plaza in Clark.
There will be a talent show on Friday night and I wanted the STUDENTS of NJABS to put together a Student Skit.
So start thinking of some really creative ideas and let me know if you can make it and/or if you have a awesome idea!
I hope to hear from you soon.
Note:  The talent show will be Friday evening's entertainment on Friday, November 11th.

TTYL,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez
NJABS, President