[NJABS-Talk] Fwd: comments Re: Calling All Blind Students: Get Registered for the 2001 NABS At Large Seminar by December 15!

Jonathan Zobek jrzobek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 18:32:55 UTC 2020

Hello Students,

I hope everyone has been doing well and staying healthy. Please read the messages below. The first National Association of Blind Students is holding its firs At-Large Seminar on January 9-10 2021. Registration is due by December 15. Any dues paying members will get reimbursed if you register and attend the seminar. This is a great opportunity to learn and connect with other blind and visually impaired students across the country.

Best,
Jonathan

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: