[NJABS-Talk] High school students needed for a study!

Amy Albin amyralbin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:06:08 UTC 2020

Hi Students,

I joined a research lab at Montclair State University and one of my
jobs is to find high school students who want to participate in a
short online study.
It's about how people make legal decisions. It's anonymous and you can
win a $25 gift card. Let me know if you are interested or if you know
anyone/where I can find other high school students (doesn’t matter if
they’re blind or not; it’s not relevant). I need to recruit at least
10 students.

Thank you.

Best,

Amy Albin