[NJABS-Talk] Orcam Demo Event

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Tue Mar 9 01:29:32 UTC 2021

Greetings all,

This listserv is for the National Federation of the Blind, affiliates such
as the NFBNJ and student division information or material as well as
communications between members only to be shared.

Requests for distribution of for other organizations must be sent to Linda
Melenedez, President National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey at
president at nfbnj.org for consideration and approval.

Warmly,
Linda Melendez, President
732-421-7063
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*