[NJABS-Talk] Join us on Saturday, November 13 from 11:00 AM to 12:50 PM for our spectacular yearly NFBNJ Convention Students Division Business Meeting

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Tue Nov 9 03:23:06 UTC 2021

*Request for distribution from Jonathan Zobek, President, National
Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Students Division*

Greetings Students,

All are invited members and nonmembers to participate in our yearly NFBNJ
Convention Students Division Business Meeting set for Saturday, November 13
 from 11:00 AM to 12:50 PM. Please see Zoom participation details and
agenda below; please share far and wide as all are invited!
The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Student Division
Convention Business Meeting

Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time:  11:00 A.M. to 12:50 P.M.
Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8728160447?pwd=cnRwVkZGOGpTNDJwRHRlcnBHNlRKZz09

Meeting ID: 872 816 0447
Passcode: 460994

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,8728160447#,,,,*460994# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,8728160447#,,,,*460994# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 872 816 0447
Passcode: 460994
Agenda:

   1. Roll Call:
   2. NFB Pledge:  I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the
   National Federation of the Blind; to achieve equality, opportunity, and
   security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the
   Federation; and to abide by its constitution.
   3. Welcome and Opening Remarks from NFBNJ President, Linda Melendez
   4. A Message from our National Rep: Patti Chang
   5. NABS Report: Nina Marranca
   6. Scholarship News: Lia Stone, Chair NFBNJ Scholarship Committee
   7. Activities, Hobbies, Sports and Recreation: Roland Allen, NFB Sports
   and Recreation Division Board Member
   8. Yearly Division Report: Jonathan Zobek, Division President
   9. Elections:
   10. Round the room:
   11. Adjournment:

Agenda respectully submitted by Jonathan Zobek, Division President