[Njagdu] Emailing: NJAGDU 2010 Resolution.doc

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Tue Oct 19 23:24:28 UTC 2010

Lynn,

Thank you for working on this resolution. We appreciate your starting this for us. Let's all keep this going with our responding to Lynn's document. I will come back after dinner and review.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net