[Njagdu] Snowshoeing

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 13 13:28:58 UTC 2011

Hi Sue.
That sounds like fun!  I'll try to remember for next year.
Don't the dogs get stuck in the snow, if you take your dog with you
snowshoeing?  Ben doesn't mind stomping through the snow, so long as it's
not too deep.  But, with all we have now, he keeps to the shovelled spots.
 Except when he's gotta do a #2.  Somehow, it's much more fun to do that
on top of a big pile of snow.  Dogs!
Tracy