[Njagdu] HI

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Thu Jan 13 04:51:49 UTC 2011

Sue,

Have a very nice time on your trip next week. We'll put your name in each project on Monday evening as we know you would have jumped in to volunteer. For everyone else, I'll send out the message for the January 17th meeting ASAP.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net