[Njagdu] Snowshoeing

MS S TILLETT suetillett at verizon.net
Thu Jan 13 19:02:10 UTC 2011

I have never been to the summer program, partly because of not really wanting to take Wonder up there.  I think the rooms would be hot, and you can't bring her on most of the activities.  I know they have swimming, hiking, tandem bike riding, canoeing, and horseback riding which you pay for additionally and go to another place.  There are probably other activities too.  The summer group is a bigger group.

Sue, Wonder, and Gillah