[Njagdu] Snowshoeing

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 13 19:42:49 UTC 2011

All my dogs have been great hikers, though I'm sure Benny's big nose would
be working overtime.  The hardest bit is (a) getting to a trail, and (b)
reading trail signs when the trail forks.  But, with a sighted person
tagging along, those problems go away, leaving only bears!
Thanks for the info. Enjoy your getaway, and maybe I'll see you there next
year.
Tracy