[Njagdu] NJ Association of Guide Dog Users January 6th Meeting

Trisha Ebel tebel.ber at hipcil.org
Thu Jan 2 14:36:11 UTC 2014

Happy New Year to all!!!!!

I will be on the call.

Warmest Regards,

Trisha

From: Njagdu [mailto:njagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Vincent Chaney
Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 4:43 AM
To: 'New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users'
Cc: Joe J Ruffalo
Subject: [Njagdu] NJ Association of Guide Dog Users January 6th Meeting

To The NJAGDU (New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users) Members and Those
Whom Wish to Join,

Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 6, 2014 at 8 PM EST.
Please let me know if you will or will not be able to attend.

Please note the change of the conference phone number we now are using. The
conference code is the same we had been using (462721#).

The conference call will be using the following number for our meeting:

    Dial-in number: 1 712 432 0360

    Conference Code: 462721#

The agenda will cover:

    1. Reports

    2. Follow-up information and Status of "Dusty's Law"

       A. The following text was copied from the NJLeg website noting
nothing had been scheduled for both Jan 6 and Jan 13 at the time of my
writing this message (Dec 31st):

           Voting Session: Board list to be announced

       B. A2728 http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2012/Bills/A3000/2728_I1.HTM

       C. A4105 http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2012/Bills/A4500/4105_I1.HTM

       D. S1907 http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2012/Bills/S2000/1907_I1.HTM

       E. Resource reminder - NJ Legislature Mobile Website
http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/wmobile/wmlnjleg.asp

    3. Success with NJAGDU State Convention Basket

    4. State Convention Review

    5. Questions and Discussion time

Please also share of our New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users with
anyone whom may not know of our division.

Thank you for your reply to my message and hope you will be available to
attend...

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

Webmaster: nfbnj.org http://www.nfbnj.org <http://www.nfbnj.org/>