[Njagdu] FW: DOT Rules for Passengers with Disabilities

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Sat Mar 22 00:54:18 UTC 2014

Alice has shared a link and phone number to the DOT.gov (Department of
Transportation) and phone number to a plethora of documents, resources,
travel guidelines and case studies for persons with a disability who travel.
This information covers many different disabilities and medical conditions.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division