[Njagdu] Parking for us guide dogs

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Wed Oct 11 20:28:34 UTC 2017

Hello all my guide Dog friends
This is Miss Lady Loreli.
I would like to know if the parking area is going to be in the same area as last year
This is my first year going and I herd  my dad talking about it and he said just to use it it takes about ten minutes just to get to the postage stamp grass
I don’t mind that I will  just have to tell dad sooner
It will take me  two or three times but I will find it for dad
I hope to meet some of my  friends at the convention this year  that I worked with at seeing eye
See you in november
>From Miss Lady Loreli
Please do not tell dad I used his computer
He gets mad with the hair on his key board

from the desk of Mr lester cameron
remember life is what it is
it is what you do with it that matters
do all you can with it