[Njagdu] Uber riders - please read!

Ginger Kutsch Ginger at ky2d.com
Fri Oct 20 15:21:12 UTC 2017

All,

We need to be sure and report all Uber rides. If the NFB of NJ generates 24
Uber reports annually it will receive $500 annually. This will last for the
duration of the agreement-three to five years, so the affiliate could
receive up to $1,500 to $2,500 depending on the duration of the agreement.

Testing began May 8th.

May - 4 reports

June - 8 reports

July   - 3 reports

August - 3 reports

September - 4 reports

Over half of these Uber reports are from me or my husband so please folks,
be sure to fill out the NFB rideshare questionnaire. It's quick and easy.
Besides the money, and more importantly, we can all help to improve
rideshare services just by participating in the testing program. Please
report all rides, good or bad.

Here's the link:

https://nfb.org/rideshare-test

If anyone needs help with the form, please let me know.

Lyft riders, we need to hear from you too. There's no money for the
affiliate associated with the number of reports but your input will help
improve rideshare services for everyone. Please take a few moments to fill
out the questionnaire.

Thank you,

Ginger