[NJAGDU] two rideshare refusals on two concecutive days, one with guide dog and one without

Melissa Allman MAllman at seeingeye.org
Mon Jun 5 01:06:34 UTC 2023

Hi ‘Rick. Everything about this sounds frustrating at best and I’m so sorry you experienced it. I’m wondering out of curiosity if you also filed complaints with the department of justice. This won’t get any relief for you specifically but I would love to discuss this with you when you have a chance.
Melissa

Sent from my iPhone