[Njtechdiv] Welcome to NJTechdiv

Michele Chaney msc732 at optonline.net
Sun Sep 25 17:14:41 UTC 2011

Hello to all,
Welcome to our list.  I am Michele Chaney the President of the Technology Division of NJ.
I am so excited about this list.  I see that we have members from the TDofNJ and some new people here.
That is great!!!
We have so much going on here in our state of NJ, our state conventation is coming up and the TDof NJ is hosting one of the workshops we are covering the IPhone, apps and more.  I will end this message with a question:
What is a Bit and what is a Byte?  A hint, I am not talking about food.
Michele