[Njtechdiv] Hello ken is on board

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 20:30:19 UTC 2011

Hi NJ tech division members ken is here and just signed up.  we have a braille division conference call so I’ll be sure to pass on the new mailing list.  Also special attention central jersey chapter members.  the captain ken’s team is started on the race for independence site.  so when you register for the race for independence, just pick register as part of a team and click the join an existing team and type the name captain ken’s team in the search box when prompted.