[Njtechdiv] New member introducing and announcing penpal magazine

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 19:59:13 UTC 2013

 Hello to all,

 I have been a member to this group for some time, but had to continue
reading messages from the site, so wanted to write once more hoping I
could participate in this group again.

 My name is Adrijana and I am a lady of 34 working as a teacher of
English in Macedonia. I am totally blind as well and my students also
have vision problems. I love my job very much and find it rewarding
and I would be glad to correspond with others who would want to make a
friend with someone like myself. I also use skype, so it would be very
possible to chat there too. I recently started a penpal magazine as
well, consisting of ads of other subscribers that wish to make new
friends and if you or others would like to be a part of it, feel free
to email me at:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
and spread the word about this if you like.

Adrijana