[Njtechdiv] can't get a straight answer from GUI talk so posting here.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 11:24:24 UTC 2013

Hi list members, ken here with a problem.  no flash based object whether sound cloud, youtube or Hulu will load when jaws is running.  example today on facebook when scott shannon posted the video of the day from true oldies channel when I clicked to watch it started to load and then stopped all you see is Youtube firefox.  this doesn’t happen on IE but not only is it not loading the page which in this case was the classic temptations I wish it would rain but the browser locks and can’t even shut dow with alt and f4 I have to go to the task manager and shut it manually.  this doen’t happen on NVDA only jaws and this effects all flash objects including radio stations such as q104.3 of last fm or blip fm and probably rewound radio.  on on jaws and only on firefox.  what is in jaw that is preventing a video or a sound that is flash based from loading and why is firefox getting stuck in the opened posission like that.  it is definitely jaws.