[Njtechdiv] what is wrong with chrome?

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 03:05:50 UTC 2014

Hi list have never had trouble with chrome before but in the last couple weeks for reasons unknown on any page any website it keeps refreshing itself.  you can’t even navigate by headings.  when you try you have to keep hitting the tab key to get past something that says, Payne, half check selected sub menu pressed something or other.  the page keeps refreshing.  I like chrome on facebook because it doesn’t have to ask you to see more stories.  you can keep going down.  this seems to be happening in the last couple weeks or so and I’m told it’s not just me.  a sighted person said he was having trouble too the page kept vanishing on him and it keeps updateing itself.  is this what kim komando said about chrome updated processes faster.  in other words there are times during a second when processes are not in use you don’t notice it of course but as lets say you watch a video there are processes that are idol.  it updates this several times a second.  but in chrome it this clocking is faster upwards of 1000 times a second and if you are on a laptop it makes you use more of your batery.  supposedly chome and google are working on a fix.  I maybe will have to undefault chrome again.  does anyone know why this is happening all at once?  I can’t read anything