[Njtechdiv] new list serve for beginning apple users. . .

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 17:08:02 UTC 2014

Hi all
Picked the below up from one's signature. While I'm no beginner I will
join and help people out.
Frustrated with your I-device, Mac or AppleTV?  New user and want quick
Efficient  answers?  Then come join a list where questions are always
answered, and we are always patient with you  Subscribe here
apple4beginners-request at freelists.org
All are welcome!

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
President National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Technology Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdegen16 at outlook.com