[Njtechdiv] texting on a cell independently

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 23:14:55 UTC 2014

Hi list enabled the login varification in facebook.  a question. can read text messages but was curious.  the voice on my phone after reading the text said, reply stop.  then when I hit reply it said, capital A B C 1.  not quite sure but each number represents the letters just like on a phone keypad, but how does that work on a samsung phone from verizon.  I hit 7 which should have said s but it said G,. so maybe I hit 4.  do I have to hit the seven quickly to spell s then twice to get the next letter in the alphabet and three time?  also if I don’t want facebook to text my status updates did I prevent that by not turning text message notifications on?  I was swampted with my status updates the last time I tried that.  found out I couldn’t use login varification anyway because I wasn’t using an accessible cell.  also how do I find out what charge my battery has left?  when I said battery, it thought I meant balance.  thanks.  BTW checked out that use of the word dial and the use of the word call and you were right the wording is call, then the number not dial.