[Njtechdiv] texting on a cell independently

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 23:56:05 UTC 2014

hmm... 7 gives you a G instead of an S... sounds like the keypad is using a
different layout. check if Verizon has a manual or users guide for your
Samsung phone. if not, give them a call (main customer service/support) and
let them know that you're visually challenged and want to know if there's a
manual or users guide/reference for your phone that you can download or at
least access online. Verizon is a bit more compassionate towards people with
disabilities, and may most likely send it to you or tell you where to get a
copy.