[Njtechdiv] troubleshootied email problems to AOL

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 18:07:45 UTC 2014

Hi list just tried something different with my emails trapped in outbox not a virus have linked the trouble to AOL.  normally when sending emails to multiple senders you separate the addresses with semicolons or commas.  well it seems for some reason AOL doesn’t do things that way I knew that using slow crappy dialup.  it apparently won’t accept messages that way even when you are using windows live mail.  so does anyone know how to send to more than one, two or three addresses.  the only way around it is for me to use send, CC and BCC fields putting one each in.  that is nuts.  any suggestions?