[Njtechdiv] really anoiing problem with google chrome

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 13:26:24 UTC 2014

Hi lists I am increasingly ticked off about something that is happening on google chrome.  no matter what I do on chrome even reading instructions of a game on the playroom commercials autoplay.  you are trying to hear your screen reader read instructions and a Kraft mac and cheese add or one of the anti fios propaganda adds from time greediy... I mean time warner or maybe an add for best by.  this happens over top of things too watching a video or even listening to broadcastify they are not coming from the sites in question they are autoplaying.  this means likely I have accidently check a setting but I can’t find it in my google plus settings.  does anyone know how to make this stop.  I know the playroom isn’t advertising Kraft Mac and cheese Huh?  the adds are louder then the screen reader.