[Njtechdiv] Bluetooth question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Oct 24 21:53:57 UTC 2014

No, bluetooth is a way for two devices to connect wirelessly, but it
would be, for example your phone and your headset, not your headset,
and another headset.

Bluetooth is wireless so there is nothing to plug in.  You have to
turn on bluetooth on your phone, and your headset, and "pair" them
for the first time, then they should connect automatically.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org