[Njtechdiv] voice portals.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Oct 25 19:43:42 UTC 2014

Hi tech devision, ken with a question.  the other night was reintroduced to Tell me if anyone is interested it’s 408-752-0852. gerry moriano did a whole talke on that in my very first state convention back when it was an 800 number.  anyway just checked the college football scores and the weather on it.  a question do any on list maybe jane know what is the information source for updated information and how often for example is scores kept updated?  also what is the weather source?  it’s a great supliment for newsline when you’re not in front of a computer or when you aren’t using jaws for research it.