[Njtechdiv] urgent, cleaning out Outlook 2010

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 21 15:50:55 UTC 2015

Gurus:
I want to get this done as soon as possible, before...

the loaner laptop I have has to be returned next week, and Outlook 2010
was used to intro it's use, and has automatically linked to my Hotmail
account
after Outlook Connector was installed. I don't want to leave any trace
of my account so whom ever winds up with it after I return it cannot use
my Hotmail
account. I've cleared out the emails of any that remained in the
folders. Is there anything else I should do to make sure no trace is
left? I heard about
journaling that automatically makes copies as emails come in? true? but
don't see any folder or setting about such a beast.

Please giv step by step directions as I don't use Outlook 2010.

RSVP via email, or better yet, give me a call.