[Njtechdiv] Assistance for Sarah Weinstein with an install requested. . .

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 24 11:34:55 UTC 2015

Got this and thought I would list here for another to assist perhaps?
I had told her of the Microsoft accessibility desk and the number
1 800 936 5900 but she answered with the following. . .
Hi Jane,

My question was who else do you know that can assist me with installing the
professional version of Microsoft Office? would like to have a conference call
with you or someone else over the phone or someone could come to my house. My
dad had not had very good luck with calling Microsoft on his own computer for
himself.

Sarah Weinstein

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
President National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Technology Division
jdegen16 at comcast.net