[Njtechdiv] I phone apps

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 02:10:55 UTC 2015

                gald to see you got the knfb reader app
woo hoo
we will share on our 3/16 tekkie phone together but surely othrs surely can contribute to this conversation
camfind is one of my favorite apps as it is free and can identify colors, money, labels and it is a cheaper
tap tap See
woo hoo
Sending the warmth of San Diego to all
77 today at the park around the corner from the gang!