[Njtechdiv] I phone apps

Mary Jo Partyka choirnfb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 03:16:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

I also downloaded the KNFB reader ap and I have been practicing reading my mail with it.  Since I get mail every day it gives me a good excuse to practice.  I’m doing better than I thought I would with this ap.
I also downloaded an app called All in Yoga but haven’t really played around with it very much.  I will look at it before our next tech meeting to see if it is workable.

Mary Jo Partyka
choirnfb at gmail.com