[Njtechdiv] Convention

Mary Jo Partyka choirnfb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 16:18:36 UTC 2015

Hi, Mikayla,

We are doing a BELL workshop for the kids in the afternoon following the BELL presentation and lunch.  If you can be there, would you like to speak about your experiences in North Carolina and how things are going?  We are also going to talk about UEB so chime in if you have anything to add.

Mary Jo Partyka
choirnfb at gmail.com