[Njtechdiv] Convention

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 25 18:01:45 UTC 2015

Awwwh, that's nice Mary Jo.

-----Original Message-----
From: Njtechdiv [mailto:njtechdiv-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mary Jo
Partyka via Njtechdiv
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2015 12:19 PM
To: New Jersey Technology Division List
Cc: Mary Jo Partyka
Subject: Re: [Njtechdiv] Convention

Hi, Mikayla,

We are doing a BELL workshop for the kids in the afternoon following the
BELL presentation and lunch.  If you can be there, would you like to speak
about your experiences in North Carolina and how things are going?  We are
also going to talk about UEB so chime in if you have anything to add.

Mary Jo Partyka
choirnfb at gmail.com

<njtechdiv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am coming back for the convension in two weeks. Who on this list is
going? I am looking forward to it! By the way, I am loving North Carolina!

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/njtechdiv_nfbnet.org/choirnfb%40gmail.com