[Njtechdiv] BARD Express

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Dec 22 14:00:26 UTC 2016

I don’t have problems downloading from BARD. I do have a question about this new BARD Express though. If I download it, will it botch up the way I usually go about downloading from the BARD site?  If it would over-ride the usual method of downloading or make that more difficult then I’d not want to put it on my computer.

Thanks to those who know for certain what the outcome would be.

Eileen